Lewis and Pokora handles a variety of complex, catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims for plaintiffs. We do not refer these cases to other lawyers or firms, but are frequently the firm to whom other lawyers refer such cases. Some cases are tried to a jury verdict; others are resolved by arbitration or mediation. Below is a sample of some of the cases that our attorneys have successfully resolved:
- $9,500,000 award in an injury case against a trucking company.
- $1,800,000 settlement in an insurance bad faith case where the insurance company refused to settle a claim.
- $2,300,000 settlement in a wrongful death and injury case against the manufacturer of a mini-van and the driver who caused the collision.
- $2,800,000 settlement in a case against a trucking company for a workplace injury where a man lost his leg.
- $750,000 settlement in wrongful death negligent security case.
- $750,000 settlement in auto accident case where at fault driver ran a red light and caused a serious back injury.
- $2,250,000 settlement in a bad faith insurance claim.
- $310,000 in business interruption claims stemming from a construction mishap.